Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dresser...


My dresser!
The books on the right are Queen Victoria books, and the books on the left are fiction ones---ones that I am trying to look through.
I just showered and dressed in a new blue shirt and did my make-up. But the house isnt clean--well, not really...and I am upset because there isnt a wash in for Matthew. You'd think I would get up and do it...wouldn't you??
Okay...wait...I will....
Well..forget it...we arent sure what he is going to wear today and tommorrow...and we are going to buy him a new outfit today...and I just went in the big laundry box I have for him, and the top fell off of the top box and I can't get it to close, to get to the bottom one. All these excuses, huh?
Andrew brought me home an energy drink--like a b12 drink...just a little bit. We'll see if I feel better. As long as I am writing I feel better. Maybe I will start a fiction story---on here.
See you later.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Cooke said...

I personally appreciate the time and effort you took into putting it all together. If you are reading this comment, you are lucky enough to go for the essay help online usa from our company and free yourself from excessive worries connected with writing! Thank you for providing this information.